Open 24th March – 24th October 2016
Bunroy Caravan & Camping Site is set in 9 acres of secluded parkland on the banks of the River Spean and has level grass surrounded by sheltering woodland.
Our on-site facilities include:
- Toilet/shower block with hot showers, hot and cold water and shaver points. We check them regularly and clean them daily.
- Electric hook up points (10Amp) for caravans & motorhomes and tents.
- 4 camping pods
- All our hard standing pitches have 10 amp electric hook ups.
- WIFI access
- Covered dish washing and vegetable preparation sinks.
- Laundry room with coin operated washing machine, tumble dryer and iron. Sinks with hot and cold water for hand washing of clothes.
- Drying room.
- Fridge & freezer for campers’ use.
- Chemical toilet emptying point and motor home grey water disposal point.
- Payphone & tourist information room with books and games to borrow during your stay here.
- Canoe launching is possible from the site but is subject to river conditions.
- Direct access from site to woodland walks.
- Year-round caravan storage
Local facilities (within a 10 minute stroll in Roy Bridge) include:
- Two Hotels serving good food and drink.
- Coffee shop
- Railway Station
- Bus stop